Combined vocational and educational studies in electrical engineering
Nearly all technical products require electronics and software. This is what the combined vocational and educational course in electrical engineering is all about. It will provide you with the necessary knowledge in electrical engineering, electronics and IT.
This practically oriented course is offered at Liebherr in Nenzing and Telfs together with Vorarlberg University of Applied Sciences.
Once you graduate from the course, you will be qualified to work in project teams: along with specialists, you will be able to develop electronic systems or electrical installations. There are many industries you can work in, anything from the food industry to automation technology – at Liebherr, for example.
At a glance
Period of training: 3 years
Prerequisite: General university entrance qualification (Secondary School Exit Exam, Professional Maturity Exam, University Entrance Exam)
Please note that you will need to submit your application by the deadline to us and to Vorarlberg University of Applied Sciences.
What we expect from you
- You meet the admission requirements for the course at Vorarlberg University of Applied Sciences (they allocate the apprenticeships).
- You have an interest in science and technology.
- You are extremely dedicated, reliable and enjoy challenging tasks.
- You are outgoing and like working in a team.
This is how the course of study works
- Starting with the third semester, you will alternately spend three months studying at the University and working at Liebherr and you will receive a regular income (€ 1,204.00 gross).
- A rotation plan enables you to immediately apply and consolidate the theory you have learned into practice.
Location and contacts
Liebherr-Werk Telfs GmbH
Hans-Liebherr Stra?e 35
- Phone+43 50809 6-1348
Liebherr-Werk Nenzing GmbH
Dr. Hans Liebherr Stra?e 1
- Phone+43 50809 42575
University of co-operative education
Vorarlberg University of Applied Sciences